Many dermatologists say that the peel off masks can pull off an entire thin layer of your facial skin and oils, which gives you a new start. With this in mind, you may wonder how then to use your mask in the most appropriate way that will not irritate the skin for drier areas of your face. Here are some pro tips for you to better use your blackhead remover mask:
1. Wash your face with a mild cleanser or use steam or a warm washcloth to prepare your face.
This procedure helps your pores to open up and superficial dirt is removed.
2. Use it on oilier areas of your face.
Place the mask on the t-zone which includes the forehead, nose, and chin.
3. You can also choose to only apply the mask to targeted areas of your face.
Usually people will target the forehead and nose for removing the blackheads and impurities from their skin. Many also prefer to avoid applying the mask around the eyes, mouth and close to the hairline.
4. Apply fairly thick amount to remove a peel-off mask.
It’s commonly said that it is easier to remove the mask if you apply a fairly thick amount.
5. Wait for the mask to dry before removing.
You may make a “mess” if you try to remove the mask while it is still wet. Wait for the mask to dry completely.